Monday, October 11, 2010

Fantastic fan cakes

I am so happy!

Look at these fabulous cakes. Aren't they fantastic? I think so. They were made with love and care by Katia and her children, and they live in Belgium. She were kind enough to send an e-mail to LipFish with these nice pictures. Too bad she couldn't send some cake over the internet, because they look sooo tasty. 



This is me! With chocolate flavour I think.


This is Otto the Octopus. With some loving hearts.


And this is Sam the Shark. He loves cake. I know he does.

 And here is a picture of one of the bakers. With a LipFish shirt on. Adorable. You all did a great job.

If you have any LipFish stuff to share, please send me an e-mail. You don't need to bake. Or cook. It can be anything really. I would love to see what you do and show it to everyone here on the blog.

 Mail me at: janne@lipfish.com

(And if you don't want me to blog about it, you can say so. Then I will keep it for myself. )

2 comments:

  1. Hi maxim, u look really great... our little friend Henri ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can we hire the little baker?

    Vera and Dirk

    ReplyDelete