Sunday, March 13, 2011

Janne goes to Hongkong

Hello everyone!

I have been away on an amazing trip halfway around the world to Hongkong. Boy, it was a looooong flight - but it was worth it. I got to see a fantastic city, meet nice people and also took some time to travel inside the "real" China. Here, take a look at these pictures I took.

The Hongkong skyline. They have some really high buildings there.

In China, the food was really really nice. Except for one dish. Frog legs!!! I was SO upset!

This is me in Shenzhen, China. They had a lot of cars there. A lot. It was a really big city.

Even at the hotel you couldn't see the end of the city. It was huge.

This is the shop of Cosmo Beebies in Hongkong. (www.cosmobeebies.com) Here you can buy stuff from LipFish.

Look! Here I am. Waiting for a new friend.

And here is Christina, the very nice owner of Cosmo Beebies. If you ever go to Hongkong, be sure to visit the store. They had some very nice things there.

No comments:

Post a Comment