Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Janne went to Paris

Paris in the spring. Isn't that a song or something? A poem? Well, anyway, I went to Paris for a little mini holiday. And it was great. Great food. Nice people. Famous buildings.

By the way, I know that they serve a horrible horrible dish in France - but I still have my legs!

The most famous Parisian structure - the Eiffel tower. I couldn't believe it was so small. Look, I am almost as tall! Just kidding.



The Louvre. Way to many people wanted to see the Mona Lisa though. So I skipped it. 


Sacre Coeur in Montmartre. On the highest hill in Paris. Here I was very tired in my frog legs.


The fountain of the artist Igor Stravinsky. I really liked his colourful sculptures. They reminded me of my LipFish friends.

That's all for this time. Take care.

/Janne

No comments:

Post a Comment