Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Janne meets the new animals from LipFish: Paula Polar Bear


Paula has a reputation as being the laziest Polar Bear that ever lived. Janne hook up with her to talk about LipFish.

Janne: Hello Paula. Is it true that you are as lazy as they say?

Paula: Well you know Janne, I just don't like to do boring stuff. Cleaning up and doing chores is very, very, very boring.

Janne: Can't argue with you there Paula. But you can't play all the time, can you?

Paula: Why not? I mean, this here LipFish thing, that was like playing. It was work and play and very much fun. Posing a little for some clothes and everyone was very nice to me. If you ask me, I should be on every LipFish garment from now on. I would like that.

Janne: Hmm, we'll see about that. But I think it is time for our final question. Do you have any tips out there for the children?

Paula: I know that you can't play all the time. But if you make boring things into a play, then they turn into fun.

Janne: A good tip Paula. Thanks and take care. And please clean up in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment