Friday, January 21, 2011

Janne visits the Formex Fair in Stockholm

Hello everybody.

Today I visited the Formex Fair in the south of part of Stockholm Sweden. Actually, it is not far from the LipFish office. We even took the bus there. That's how close it is.

Well, the Formex Fair is one of Stockholms largest design fairs. You can find everything from children's clothing to kitchenware there. I always like to go there and look at all the pretty things. And to make new friends.

I also visited the booth where LipFish was displayed. It was really good-looking.


Here is a new jacket and beret that is coming soon. It is made of a special material that looks like denim, but it's actually very smooth and soft and cosy to wear.


What's this? Several small copies of me and my friend Doris as stroller toys. It'll be great to make small babies happy this autumn.

That's all for today. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment