Sunday, January 16, 2011

Janne meets the new animals from LipFish: Bella Butterfly





It's time for me meet another one of the animals in the new LipFish collection for spring and summer 2011. Second out is Bella Butterfly. A really cute and somewhat flirty butterfly. But with a heart of gold.

Janne: Hello Bella. How does it feel to be a part of the new LipFish collection?


Bella: Well you know, at first I thought, what took them so long? I mean, look at me. Have you ever seen something this cute and beautiful?

Janne: Well...


Bella: No silly, of course you haven't. But now I don't mind. The real stars always show up late, that's what I say.


Janne: Yes quite. But Bella, what do you like most about children?


Bella: Oooh, where should I start? I absolutely love children. They are so adorable and happy. They always smile and laugh when I fly by. Nothing warms your heart as much as when children laugh, don't you think?

Janne: Definitely. I think our time is running up. Do you have something you would like to say before we stop?


Bella: Yes I do. I would like to tell all children that they are all beautiful. We might look a little different but we are all beautiful. And loveable. Hugs and kisses to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment